- Five reasons to upgrade to HP Connected
You can now upgrade your ePrintCenter account to HP Connected. Imagine, one place to store and access all your favorite content. There are a variety of reasons to have an HP Connected account, but here are our top five:
1. Save time and money with free printables
HP Printables include a wide range of free content—recipes, coupons, news reports, crosswords, and so much more. Print when you want, or schedule for automatic delivery on the days you choose.
2. Enjoy the convenience of mobile printing
HP ePrint allows you to print from a smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are!* Print to-do lists, itineraries, boarding passes, photos, and more. At HP Connected, you can easily manage your ePrint account and settings.
3. View, print, download, and share files with Print History
Keep all the files you’ve emailed to your printer for up to 30 days using the new Print History service. You’ll have the option to view, reprint, download, or share your files from any web-enabled device.
4.Get easy access to your photos
Now you can quickly and easily access your digital photos. View and manage your Snapfish photos as soon as you sign in to HP Connected.
5. Quickly find the content you need
A cleaner look and feel, plus a new Printables catalog search tool, mean you can spend less time looking for the things you want, and more time enjoying them.
As an ePrintCenter account holder, you can upgrade to HP Connected for free. Switching over is easy—all of your account information, including your registered printers and print app collection, will be transferred to HP Connected.
To upgrade, look for your exclusive email invitation from us. If you haven't received it yet, hang tight...it's coming soon. (Upgrades are currently available in the US only.)
* Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- posted by ePC_News, March 28, 2013 (0 comments)