- HP ePrint: Now send to multiple recipients
You’ve already experienced HP ePrint for yourself. Now, here are some additional features you may not have known about:
New Feature - Now you can send to multiple recipients!
For those looking to print and share with the same email, now you do just that. Have a picture you took of the kids that you want to share? Now you can send it to your sister’s personal email to share, and to your ePrint address to print all in one step.
Note: There can be no email address on the “Bcc” field; this field is required to be blank in order for an ePrint email to be successfully received. If there is an email address or printer address in the “Bcc” field the ePrint job will result in a failure.
HP ePrint allows you to use a variety of e-mail clients to send your ePrint print jobs, including Outlook, Gmail, and many more.
What e-mail clients can I use? The following e-mail clients have been tested by HP ePrint*:
• Outlook 2003, 2007
• Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail
• Apple Mail (iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro )
• Nokia/Symbian client (Nokia)
What attachments can I send? HP ePrint will print e-mail attachments for the following file types:**
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Excel
• Text files (.txt)
• Images (bmp, jpg, png, gif, tiff)
Do e-mail attachments have size limits?
There is a 10 MB total limit, and a maximum of 10 attachments to a single e-mail. E-mails that exceed these limits will not print.
There’s an App for that…
The HP ePrint mobile app allows you to quickly and easily print photos and PDF files directly to ePrint-enabled printers!1 Here are just a few of the things you can do using the HP ePrint Home & Biz app:
• Wirelessly print Microsoft Office and PDF documents, Web pages, photos, e-mail attachments, and text files.*
• Control your printer settings, preview before you print, and monitor your print job status.
• Edit photos before printing.
* Enabling this feature requires HP ePrint service registration from the HP ePrint Home & Biz mobile app.
Upon the first launch of the app, you will be prompted to register.
The HP ePrint for iOS and Blackberry app is available for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Blackberry. The HP ePrint mobile app is available free from the iTunes® App Store, which you can access directly from your phone.
Getting started after you’ve downloaded and installed HP ePrint Home & Biz, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the HP ePrint Home & Biz icon.
2. Select the photo or file you want to print.
3. Select the Print option.
4. Choose your printer from the list.
- posted by ePC_News, Aug. 20, 2012 (0 comments)