- Scan and save biz card info
Don’t waste time manually entering contact information! The Biz Card app allows you to scan multiple business cards at once, providing an easy way to keep your contact list up to date.*
In just a few simple steps, you can start scanning and archiving all your important contact information for future use:
1. Scan up to 8 business cards at once using the scanner bed on your HP Web-connected printer.
2. The app will extract the information, which will be human verified for accuracy. Next, the data and image of the business card(s) will be archived in your Shoeboxed.com account, where it will be stored indefinitely.
3. Access your account to print contact lists or export information into programs such as:
· Constant Contact
· Yahoo! Mail
· And more!
Get started—add the Biz Card app to your printer now!**
*Web services such as ePrint and print apps require an Internet connection to the printer. Features work with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
**Your HP Web-connected printer must be added to your ePrintCenter account before you are able to add print apps online.
- posted by ePC_News, April 19, 2012 (0 comments)