- Get free forms and templates
You can easily find a variety of free, useful templates offered through multiple HP Print Apps.1 Check out the following apps and see which ones make the most sense for your business or productivity needs:
· Biztree: Connect to high-quality documents for nearly any business need. Easily print contracts, legal agreements, letters, forms, and checklists.
· Docstoc: Find and share the forms you need with this free resource for professional documents. Access legal, business, financial, technical, and educational templates.
· HP Quick Forms: From notebook and graph paper to calendars and to-do lists, this app offers printable forms for everyday needs.
You can also download and print an assortment of free business forms at HP Creative Studio for business. You’ll find templates for flyers, business cards, brochures, letterhead, and more.
1 Web services such as ePrint and print apps require an Internet connection to the printer. Features work with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- posted by ePC_News, April 19, 2012 (0 comments)