- Get crafty--it's National Craft Month!
Did you know March is National Craft Month? It’s the perfect time to gather the family, get out the glue and scissors, and have some crafty fun. Get inspired by checking out the HP Print Apps below.1 Each of these fun apps offers a range of printable paper crafts:
DreamWorks Animation PrintablesTM: Bring your child’s favorite DreamWorks movie stars to life! Build your own 3D characters, including Shrek, Puss in Boots, and Kung Fu Panda.
Easy HP Games and Crafts: You and the kiddos can create a variety of fun and colorful paper crafts such as finger puppets, toy cars, and more.
PBS KidsTM: Craft your own finger puppets, masks, crowns, paper kaleidoscopes, and more, thanks to project ideas from PBS favorites such as Dinosaur Train, Arthur, and Fetch.
Once you’ve found the perfect projects, here’s some tips for printing and crafting:
· Make sure you read any instructions beforehand, to see what materials you’ll need. In most cases, you’ll want to have scissors, glue, tape, a ruler, and a butter knife on hand, though every craft differs.
· When printing things like 3D paper crafts, you may want to use thicker paper, like HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, for sturdier, more durable printables.
· Want an easy way to get crisp, precise folds in your paper crafts? Simply use the backside of a butter knife when scoring on the dotted lines!
1 Web services such as ePrint and print apps require an Internet connection to the printer. Features work with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- posted by ePC_News, Feb. 14, 2012 (0 comments)