- Get a fresh start with HP Print Apps
It’s that time of year again—everyone is busy making resolutions. Breaking a bad habit, finally cleaning the garage, or contacting an old friend are all worthy ambitions, but why not get a fresh start to the year by trying something new? And, with help from these HP Print Apps, it’ll be much easier than trying to fit back into your old pair of jeans from college.1
- Try a new hobby! Both the Daily Sudoku app and Universal Crossword app offer popular puzzles—which you can have automatically printed each day through scheduled delivery.*
- Things getting a little dull in the kitchen? Quickly find new recipes and inspiration using the Wolfgang Puck’s Kitchen app.
- Break out of a rut by breaking out of the city limits. With the City Guides from DailyCandy app you can print guides (including fun shopping, dining, and entertainment ideas) for major cities worldwide.
*Scheduled delivery functionality is available on select HP Print Apps and web-connected printers.
1 Web services such as ePrint and print apps require an Internet connection to the printer. Features work with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- posted by ePC_News, Jan. 5, 2012 (0 comments)