- Print your photos with HP ePrint
If you’ve only been using your HP printer’s ePrint capabilities to print documents, you haven’t been making the most of this innovative mobile technology. Take full advantage of your HP ePrint-enabled printer and use it to print photos from virtually anywhere!1 Watch the video below to see HP ePrint in action, then keep reading to discover two simple tips for printing quality photos with HP ePrint.
Tip #1: Have 4" x 6" photo paper preloaded in your printer
- All photos e-mailed with HP ePrint will print at a default size of 4" x 6", so have this size of photo paper preloaded in your printer’s dedicated photo paper tray to ensure quality prints with HP ePrint.
- If your HP ePrint-enabled printer doesn’t have a separate photo paper tray, just make sure that photo paper is the only paper loaded in the tray when printing photos via ePrint.
- If you don’t have photo paper loaded into your photo paper tray, this message will appear on the printer’s display: “Load paper into photo tray.”
- If you have 5" x 7" paper loaded into the tray, it will still print a 4" x 6" photo on the paper, leaving a white border along the top and the side.
Tip #2: Make sure your photos have the correct dpi
- Image files (jpeg, bmp, tiff, etc.) need to be at least 100 dpi in order to print via HP ePrint.
- If you send a photo that is less than 100 dpi, it will not be printed.
- To print a photo or image that is less than 100 dpi, try inserting the image file into a Word document before e-mailing. Your image will be printed on paper from the main printer paper tray.
· Image attachments must be less than 5MB (megabytes). Also, HP ePrint supports a maximum of 10 attachments to a single e-mail. E-mails that exceed these limits will not print.
1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- posted by ePC_News, Jan. 5, 2012 (0 comments)