- Get organized with the Google Calendar app
Meetings, deadlines, heavy workloads—and don’t forget the office holiday party and secret Santa gift exchange. Calling this time of year “busy” seems like an understatement. Luckily, there’s a simple way to save time and stay organized: the Google Calendar app.
The Google Calendar app allows you to access and print your Google Calendar (or calendars) in a snap, no PC needed. Just sign in to the app using your Google account info and choose between printing a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar. Here are some ways to make the most of your calendar printouts:
- Print separate calendars—one for work/business, and one for family and holiday events.
- Take one printout for yourself and put another copy on the fridge to keep everyone in the family updated.
- Does your company have an avalanche of holiday office and/or client parties coming up? Ensure everyone stays informed with a calendar printout dedicated to this season’s packed schedule.
- Print a monthly calendar with every employee’s upcoming vacation dates and circulate through the office or post in a common area.
Don't have a Google Calendar yet? Just visit calendar.google.com to set one up—it’s easy!
- posted by ePC_News, Oct. 18, 2011 (0 comments)