- Festive feasting with recipe apps
Yes, the holidays are about family, the spirit of giving, and general merriment, but they're also about FOOD. The turkey, the mashed potatoes, the pie–oh the pie! And while culinary delights are a main draw of the season, don't let them take over your to-do list. You can save time by browsing a huge selection of inspiring recipe apps on your HP web-connected printer.
- Use the 7-Day Menu Planner print app to find recipes for a week’s worth of flavorful, low-fat meals that can be prepared easily and economically.
- Or, check out the Recipes from Coupons.com print app, which lets you search by categories like main dish, salads, vegetables, and desserts–making it easy to find just the recipe you were looking for. (Thanksgiving roast turkey with mushroom sage dressing, anyone?)
- Explore the entire selection of scrumptious recipe print apps.
Found a recipe that left your guests asking for thirds? Share the secret to your success with free printable recipe cards from the HP Creative Studio. Many of the card templates even let you add photos of your delectable dish. (Tip: consider laminating, since this may result in drooling.)
Print app availability varies by printer model, country, language and agreements.
- posted by LizatHP, Oct. 12, 2011 (0 comments)