- Give thanks for HP print apps!
It’s the season of giving—so give yourself a break! Use the Happy Thanksgiving print app by HP Creative Studio to print everything you’ll need for your Thanksgiving celebration. You’ll find decorations, greeting cards, paper pilgrim hats, and even coloring page placemats for the kids’ (or adults’) table.
Before you get started, check out these helpful crafting tips and party ideas:
- Thick/heavy paper. When printing your Thanksgiving greeting cards or pilgrim hats, try using thicker paper, like HP Brochure and Flyer Paper for extra durability.
- Household helper. For an easy way to get crisp, precise folds in your paper crafts, use the back side of a butter knife when scoring on the dotted lines.
- Kids’ table 101. Keeping little ones entertained for an entire dinner party is no easy task. Have plenty of activities on hand, like coloring page placemats from the HP Thanksgiving print app. Also, consider covering the kids’ table with butcher paper so that when the placemats are finished, they can keep on coloring.
Time to print, craft, and set the table. The only thing you need now is a print app that can bake the perfect pumpkin pie.
Print app availability varies by printer model, country, language and agreements.
- posted by LizatHP, Oct. 12, 2011 (0 comments)