- Top 5 people to share your ePrint e-mail address with!
Once you've created your own, personalized ePrint e-mail address, it's time to give it out to friends, family, and anyone else who you want to "keep in the loop."
- Your mom: A simple way to stay connected and share memories. (And even if she never sends you anything, she'll appreciate being in your Top 5!)
- Your siblings: Have photos of your adorable nieces and nephews sent directly to your printer. It's also an easy way for them to send you family newsletters and updates.
- Your best friend: You've shared secrets since the ninth grade, of course you’ll share your printer's e-mail address. Plus, who wouldn"t enjoy finding fun photos and inside jokes in their printer's output tray?
- Your child's teacher: With your ePrint e-mail address, teachers can send missed homework assignments, permission slips, school newsletters, and more.
- Your grandkids: Just think of your printer as a much more convenient mailbox! Check it for drawings, photos, and letters from your little munchkins.
- posted by LizatHP, Sept. 17, 2011 (0 comments)