- Connect your printer to your ePrintCenter account
You wouldn't deposit just half of your paycheck, or use only one side of your closet, would you? So, why only take advantage of some of the benefits offered on the ePrintCenter?
By connecting your HP ePrint-enabled printer to your ePrintCenter account you'll be able to:
- Browse the latest print apps and add them directly to your printer
- Customize the view of your apps on your printer
- Enhance the security of your printer's ePrint capabilities
- Adjust your ePrint settings, including creating a personalized ePrint e-mail address
And the best part? Since you're already registered on the ePrintCenter, it will only take a minute to add your printer:
- Click on the Add printer option at the top of your ePrintCenter home screen.
- You'll now be asked to enter your printer's claiming code—which can be found on the info sheet that printed out when you first enabled its Web services.
- Press OK when you’re done.
Can't find your printer's claiming code? No problem! You can reprint the info sheet with the code at any time, right from the printer's display panel. Visit the ePrint Help & Tips page and click on the Getting Started tab to learn more.
- posted by LizatHP, Sept. 5, 2011 (0 comments)