- Your ePrint account: How to manage and block senders
Don't let your printer become a portal for spam, accidental print jobs, or new pranks by your "hilarious" Uncle Frank. Adjust your ePrint settings and easily choose who is allowed to send documents and photos to your printer. Here's how it works:
- Click on the ePrint Settings button to the right of the Recent Print Jobs box.
- Under the Allowed Senders tab, you'll see two options for who can send you print jobs:
- Everyone (anyone who knows your printer's e-mail address can send jobs to your printer)
- Allowed Senders Only (your printer will only accept jobs sent from the e-mail addresses listed)
- If you choose the Allowed Senders Only option, you can then enter the e-mail addresses that are allowed to send things to your printer.
And don't worry, you can remove a listed address at any time and switch your settings as often as you'd like.
- posted by LizatHP, Sept. 10, 2011 (0 comments)